We’re lucky to have Sally Darvill Croxford, Head of People Resources for EMEA come and share their journey at HR Vision in November.
She will be talking about the technology industry’s effect on HR innovation and transformation as a direct impact of their transformed business model. Below is a snapshot of Sally’s presentation:
The Technology Industry’s Effect on HR Innovation & Transformation
• Transformation of Adobe’s business model
• How can HR partner with the business to drive our transformational growth with agility and scalability
• Rethinking the way HR is set up to drive our value proposition from an individual, manager and organisation level
• Innovating our HR model through our Employee Resource Centre (ERC)
• Delivering on our strategy through our leadership success programmes
– Abolishing the traditional performance review and introducing “Check-in”
– Launching our virtual New Employee Success (NES) program and Adobe Connect
You can hear about these topics and many more at our next HR Vision conference.
HR Vision is the elite, boutique style event, where HR leaders gather to discuss core business strategy.
Visit www.hrvisionevent.com to discover the next upcoming conference date and venue most suitable to you.